Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Timing is......

Everything. After I scrawled yesterday's missive on the back of a napkin and had my team of stealth monkeys transcribe it for me, and then had the kids post it, I didn't know the Globe and Mail would give me such a great bow to put on top.

The Prime Minister's Office for three days has refused to respond to queries about a Saturday report published in several Ontario newspapers that the President, on his recent visit to Ottawa, invited Ms. Jean to the U.S. capital to talk about the politics and economy of her native Haiti.


Read it all HERE

Maybe they got the advice from their high priced consultants.... read more about that here.

Internal documents suggest the Harper government downplayed health risks and wanted pricey PR advice after halting plans for new schools on native reserves.