Monday, March 2, 2009

DId he just call CB4 a drag Queen?

You decide. Here is what Shaquille O'Neal had to say after beating in the Raptors brains and getting 40 pts for the first time since 2004. Bosh was complaining that the officials are slow to call 3 in the key on Shaq Daddy:

"I heard what Chris Bosh said, and that's strong words coming from the RuPaul of big men," O'Neal said. "I'm going to do the same thing (in their next meeting) I did before - make him quit. Make 'em quit and complain. It's what I do."

The RuPaul of big men.... that one may stick, he is a little delicate (he is also a derseving All-Star and a fantaastic franchise player.

For extra Shaq, he also said this:

"I think I'm the only player who looks at each and every center and says to myself, 'That's barbecued chicken down there.'

If CB4 is the RuPaul of big men, Shaquilel is the Young MC of NBA players rapping:



Or maybe the Fat Joe.....

LEAVE CHRIS BOSH ALONE FATTY...... and go have some more BBQ chicken.